|
|
||
|
mY PrOFilE wINstON
::links::
|
Thursday, January 19, 2006
Today very tired, 1stly, Liang pang seh me, what is this man? I mean, Sean told me that he just go there never see me then walk off. Call his hp, not on. Then I went all over the school to look for him, then I called his house, he ANSWERED! Nevermind, a guy will only be patient to a girl he likes most, so it's ok, I'm not a girl. Then I went around to look for repair service and all say they don't know how except for 1, but the price he opened is $65. Then I went to sony ericsson servicing centre at East Point, the minimum surcharge is $31.50 and if any parts are to be changed, there will be additional charges. Then, if no repair, just send to see what's wrong, they also charge $15.75. What I scared most is that besides the $31.50, they go anyhow change then charge me super ex, then I already broke liao. I don't want talk about it liao, very tired, go sleep. bb.
***
|
tALk iT OUt |