mY PrOFilE

wINstON
18+
especially interested in Nature
blogging since '05

::links::




ARCHIVES
June 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
November 2009
May 2010
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
January 2014
Locations of visitors to this page

 

 

Friday, February 03, 2006

Finally went for my first run after 3months, since last year's EOY exams, I stopped running. At the start of the this year, my new 2.4km timing is 13:02!! My previous timing was 10:50, great deprovement hur. Should I say is average deprovement to deprove by about 2min? Anyway, I didn't run such a long distance as I am just starting to train, shan't push myself too hard. Ran about 4.5-5km I think, from lagoon to sailing centre back to school.

The sun was scorching hot and I nearly faint I think, when I was returning and climbing the stairs out of the ECP tunnel, my legs were numb and I was like, lost my feelings. At the start, after the lagoon, I have already gotten stitch on my left side. Towards the turning part, saw an interesting sight. Better not say here, haha, want know then ask me personally. Feel a sense of achievement, but it's quite crazy to run in the hottest time of the day right? My whole shirt was drenched.

By the way, as I said, new year new blogging style, I would like to reserve 2days to discuss about current issues and also my own reflections. Friday will be the day for current issues and Sunday/Monday will be the day I do my own reflections. Hope this work out well for me and eventually improve my English!


mY FlyINg WoRLd 4:23 PM

***

tALk iT OUt