Let's see what I have to say 1day before Feb passes, Feb is actually a special month with no 30th at all, also 29th once every 4yrs. I am sure all of you know, so not going to continue.
So, what's the hottest topic in town? It's probably the NYP girl, I would like to say, I don't think she has done anything wrong, maybe like what 1of the straits times reader wrote, we might have overlooked the crime that the thief commit while we are condemning what the girl did. The girl did not purposely circulate it and she took it probably for her viewing purposes, so is it her fault that her phone got stolen? Maybe part of it is her fault that she gave the thief the chance to steal it, but from what I believe, the bigger portion of the crime 'pie' should be given to the thief instead of her. As this is a sensitive topic, I don't think I should talk too much about it and also maybe the media should stop reporting about her and give her some break.
P.S. There's another video clip by nsk, what does this shows? tagboard, anyone?