This week will be an intense week for me, 1st my hike result. I just met up with the examiner and he say he needed more time to think about it. I think I screwed up my conversation with him, so I don't really expect a pass from him although I want to pass. There's hope, but how much hope? Probably less than 1%.
Secondly, he actually knew my teachers. What sia?? This is not good, somemore is James Ho whom I argued with for my summary marks. Next thing, O'levels results will be released on Friday which means my Chinese results will also be released on Friday. Just hope I get at least an A2.
Throughout the conversation, I was like praying to buddha whenever I can to wish for the best. Although, the answer I got isn't the best but at least it isn't the worst either. Now I just hope that magic will happen to me this week. Hope..wish..