mY PrOFilE

wINstON
18+
especially interested in Nature
blogging since '05

::links::




ARCHIVES
June 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
November 2009
May 2010
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
January 2014
Locations of visitors to this page

 

 

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

VS Badminton team as usual entered finals for the C' div and B' div entered the 3rd/4th placing round. B' div has never enter the finals so far I think, everytime is C' div only. Last year they lost to Greenview also 4-1, this year I think is 5-0 or 4-1, I didn't finish watching the last round. But I know the 4th set(doubles), they were losing and they had already lost 3previous sets, whereas C' div won all 3sets. C' div was also playing Greenview, good job C' div. I remembered last year got 1malay in Greenview was very pro, not being racist but because I only he is malay that's all.

Anyway, my CA1 results is hopeless. Guess what I got for both maths? Full marks(I think) for Emaths and F9 for Amaths! I could have gotten full marks for both if not for my Amaths, I careless mistakes hell lot. Suppose to be -2 then I put 2 then whole question wrong, because that's the 1st step. Do not wish to talk about it, my L1R5 will be very high.

Also, went for a run at East Coast today. Not suppose to run, doctor ask me don't do PE for 2weeks, but I so active how not to do? Also, napfa is coming soon, must train hard for 2.4km run. My stamina drop alot during the week I was sick, also all my muscles weaken hell lot. So as doctor advise me not to do PE, I did not run very far. Started from lagoon towards jetty, pass jetty then to the mini palm trees plantation and back to school. I use to run all the way to after spark c campsite, then the total distance is about 6km, but I think today's run is only about 4km. Then when I run, my leg muscles tired very fast then I know my stamina like no stamina, I think I primary school that time can run faster. Anyway, that should be about it for today, Chem CA was easy but I guess sure got alot of marks deducted because of colour change I described. Just hope my dad don't punish me this time round, but I doubt so.


mY FlyINg WoRLd 6:07 PM

***

tALk iT OUt