Yesterday was Scouts Investiture night, it was quite a fun night I would say, we finally had a night walk, but too bad not everyone got a chance to do it due to time constraint. Only sec1s got to do it and a few sec2s. Because of the stories we told, some of which might be true, they were very scared even before we show them the movie "Shutters". I have watch it before and I find the movie a good horror movie, for people who are scared, it's sure to be very scary and throughout the movie, while we are planning the night route, we could hear them scream. I must admit though that one part of it, if I was a sec1, it would also be quite scary for me.
We slept at 5plus in the morning and woke up at 7.40, about 2and a half hours of sleep. I was station at the end point and calming people down when they finish the walk, nothing bad happen. After the walk, all of them felt like a man. It's good, mine was worse, we went to cemetry to do the walk though. We are sec4s already, I must say, we are relieve that our job is about done, but for me, I feel quite sad about times we had together, all the memories, it will not be the same again. Once we move to different JCs, it will be quite difficult for us to get together again and enjoy the activities. I guess the last thing the sec4s will be involved is pltc in June. Really want to thank the ALs for the things they taught to us. I just hope that the new PLs will be able to do better than us to continue bringing glory to VS and Arrow, thanks for everything, everyone in scouts! You will be remembered...
By the way, happy birthday to someone! Though she will not see it here, just wish her happy birthday la.