Ok, me here would like to thank all the generous people who donated to me for jobweek. Special thanks to people whom I know and also contributed(below are the people and amount). Ben Wee's family---$20 My mum---$15 Eimerz---$14 My Aunt---$6(suppose to be 10but I brought my junior so she split into 6-4 haha..)
All the kind-hearted souls in Flamingo Valley, Old Airport Road, Yishun(blk838), Bedok South(blk19 and beside Temasek Pri the 3storey flat), Rivervale Drive and Punggol. A small thank you to: the BUS drivers! Without the bus drivers, I would not be able to travel around. Special mention to SMRT service 969, because of this service, Nazri and I were able to travel from Tampines to Yishun in 20min.
Speaking of that reminds me of how Sean mixed up North Point and Causeway Point. Nazri was messaging Sean asking where he was and we agree to meet at the North Point KFC so we go there. When we reach, Nazri called Sean and ask where he was and Sean say he was at Popular so we ask him come down to KFC. Read through the conversation below: 5min later, Sean to Nazri on phone: Where are you? Nazri: outside KFC Sean: I'm also outside, where are you? Nazri: don't tell me here got 2KFCs? Nevermind, we go inside the KFC. Sean: Ok, I'm inside now. Where are you? I still can't see you. Nazri: I also can't find you, nevermind go to mac instead. (so both went inside KFC but different outlets) Nazri: I can't see you in mac. Sean: I also. Nazri hanged up. (5min later) Sean called: Oh, I'm at Causeway Point Nazri: Oh you B******, like that also can. (hanged up)
Then we decide to go Khatib to do jobweek and sean again called. Sean: Where you? I go find you now. Nazri: Khatib Sean: huh? Nazri: Khatib Sean: huh? Nazri: Khatib la! Sean: Where? Nazri: K-h-a-t-i-b, Khatib MRT! Sean: huh?where is that? Nazri: Aiya, you go the mrt signboard and see la! (hang up)
Me and Nazri were like don't know whether to laugh or angry. So after that, Sean met up with us and after doing 1block, we bought a burger from nearby mac and went off again because there got people cover before. So we split up, Nazri and Sean went to Boon Keng and I went back to Tampines so I am like touring TPE. After that, story cannot be continued. Yup!