mY PrOFilE

wINstON
18+
especially interested in Nature
blogging since '05

::links::




ARCHIVES
June 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
November 2009
May 2010
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
January 2014
Locations of visitors to this page

 

 

Friday, March 10, 2006

Public Nuisance

Just came online to blog about what I encountered just now when I went down for dinner. When I went down the stairs, the lift door just nice open and I thought I was lucky without needing to wait for the lift. Then as my dad and I walk into the lift, when I was about to press the 1st floor button, there was nothing for me to press. So the nearest was the 4th floor and when we reach 4th floor, a lady came in and wanted to go down but we told we couldn't go down. Luckily the other lift was also on the 4th floor so we took the other lift down and while going down, the lady told us the lift button at Blk1 was also taken out.
I was thinking to myself, what fun does the person who did it get? I am not sure who did it, could be an Indian, a Malay or a Chinese. Is like, you make people's life troublesome and if you were staying in this block also, you are just plain stupid to do it because you are also making your ownself troublesome. He/she might have done it because of stress, if that is so, there are alot of other means to destress right? Why must he/she destroy public's property, ways to destress could be:
Healthy way-going out for a run
-listening to music
-go to the beach and enjoy the breeze
-simply go and sleep
Violent way-go bang your head against the wall

I mean people who does this for a living are very inconsiderate, I mean if let's say they steal the drain cover to sell, I can understand as they worth money but I can't understand how much does 1button worth to them.


Anyway, our anger was rewarded with lion dance performance. As we were eating, just opposite the road there's some celebrations by the taoist or buddhist and they hired lions to dance. It was performing just beside the main road(New Upper Changi Rd), and it went through the tall poles to get the leaves on the tree, and I meant real leaves on the tree near to it. It lasted for about 15min, then during the performance, an accident nearly happened on the road but was not because of the dance, was because a taxi stop suddenly to fetch a customer and the taxi following it jam the break and make it in time to stop avoiding a collision.
Though the lion dance was nice, but it wasn't very good, the lion did not look very lively. I mean not that I very pro or what but is just that since young I am very interested in lion dance just that I do not get the chance to learn it.

Then VS Wushu started lion dance this year, wanted to go and learn but seeing the juniors all like so proud, I really wonder if the pioneer batch of wushu members(see below) should have work so hard to make it become a CCA, training everyday after school even during exam periods. There's only 1junior who is very humble and I believe he would win in the upcoming competition. In personal terms, I hope the rest don't win anything, in terms of bringing honour to the school, of course I hope they will win. It's just hard for us seniors to mix with them when like we try and talk to them, they just don't care and talk as if they very big.
Pioneer members-Songyuan(4F 2005)
-Jonathan Loh(4D 2005)
-Andreas(4A 2005)
-Amos(4F 2006)
-Me(4F 2006)
-Ken(3D 2006)
*After the 1st 3graduated, the other 3of us dread going to training already because of the way we are being treated there.


mY FlyINg WoRLd 9:25 PM

***

tALk iT OUt