Shall not blog too long today, went for a run just now. I would say today was my better run because I manage to maintain my speed throughout the whole run, normally I would just die off when I reach the turning point which is the end of sprak c campsite.
Nothing much happen in school today, except we play the usual hide and seek game whereby we took people's thing and hide. But it was quite fun as we were like, 1thing found and the other thing lost. But at the end of it, when teacher came in, we return everything la, afterall we didn't have the intention to steal at all.
I do not know what is wrong with blogger or is it my internet, is like getting slower and slower the loading time. Maybe because of an increase in the number of bloggers. Tired, my granduncle will be cremated tomorrow, may he rest in peace, I don't know if I should go and see him the last time later, I saw his body on Monday, he lies there very peacefully just like sleeping without any worries. He looks younger too, but anyway, life goes on, 1day we will pass away also, so it's normal to feel sad and disappointed at the lost of a relative but we must always look on the bright side too.