Very tired after 1st day of Job Week, walked non-stop. Shall not talk too much, tomorrow going off to work also, but so sad tomorrow Sunday then I on night duty, then have to come back earlier than the rest. There is quite close competition between me and TL but I believe he will beat me eventually because after tomorrow I don't know where to go already, is like the whole Singapore taken up. Anyway, it will always remain as a friendly competition afterall this helps in the overall earning for the troop.
Aiyo, SL say my English very poor sia..lolz..pls lor..i have been trying to improve my enGOlish but wif my current teacher i doubt i will ever succeed. Y wasn't I born in the years where mother tongue can be taken as 1st lang and eng as optional? enGOlish is like there are so many controversies in it de..den also gt so many short forms all tt..lolz..hanyupinyin also in eng..den malay lang also use eng alphabets..so far, i reallly take my hats off people taking tamil. To me, tamil lang is just like drawing curves and dots, but they actually the 'morse code'! Of course to them, chinese lang is just drawing lines and they will wonder how we interpret line language. language is such a bother..sign language is the best..peaceful..without sound..zzz