VS sports results 2006: VS B'div soccer boys played against Siglap Sec and lost 2-0.
I was there when they play, the 1st half was good, we were threatening them alot. But we lack the luck. The second half, I must say, we didn't play as well maybe tired or the coach decided to change his tactics. Liang, the last man didn't really perform today maybe because of his thigh injury but he still perservered through the match and headed a couple of balls. Though we lost, I must say we fought well, we don't deserve to lose, maybe a draw, it would be better if we had won. But anyway, in a competition, there will always be winners and losers and real men don't mind losing because they know, there's always another chance. Good job VS!
By the way, just read the scouts blog and saw the Gunung Panti hill and the Kota Tinggi waterfall. No comments for the hill, I mean it's just a hill. But the waterfall, there's not much change to it, I swam there a few years ago, the water is cool man! We even climb up to the half of the waterfall because we thought it could lead up to the top but it didn't, and also the path up was quite slippery, because of the splashing water. Looks like "CASH"(Geog students) takes very long to affect the waterfall. It's a nice place to go, and I miss the good old days whereby my uncle would just call up and say "let's go to malaysia now, pack your luggage" during weekend and he would drive me, my sis, my mum, my dad, my aunt and my cousin in a cosy little van to malaysia. Those were my childhood.
So my Chem marks is no longer an A1 but drop to either a B3 or A2, thanks to 1qn which was not in my teacher's note and we all got trick. I'm not blaming her though, she is a very good teacher, yup.