|
|
||
|
mY PrOFilE wINstON
::links::
|
Friday, March 17, 2006
Went to TKSS guides campfire today. Aiyo, I must say 1stly, their campfire wasn't really that well-planned although their game was quite fun. When everything ended at about 9pm, they decided to drag on to make it to the scheduled time of 9.45pm release, or maybe is because of the guest-of-honour that is declaring the campfire close late. Anyway, I think we deserve the best supporting school award, we cheer and participate in the game so enthusiastically but in the end it went to Manjusri Scouts who just jeer at people. Speaking of that, the schools invited were all NSK except for VS and Chung Cheng. Oh and when it all ended, there isn't any refreshments prepared I mean it's alright but worse thing is that when we help them to keep their benches, they gave sarcastic thanks. We wanted to move the benches back lor, but see them so...then forget it, we are gentlemen! I would just rate 5.5/10 for this campfire. Sorry, but they should be happy that I passed them.
***
|
tALk iT OUt |