Just a piece of news: I have gotten GOLD for my Napfa this year and the 3rd year running, it would have been 7years straight if not for my sec1 where I slack and got a silver. BUT I failed my Amaths test for the 3rd time!*sigh*
It has been raining every afternoon, most likely will stop once May comes. I wanted to go run today, but because of the rain *sigh*. I die liao, mid-yr is like the day after tomorrow and I am like totally unprepared! Here's my predicted grades: EL: C6 HCL: B4 Emaths: B4 Amaths: C5 Chem: C5 Phy: D7 HSS: C6 Geog: C6 Aggregate L1R4: 24 Aggregate L1R5: 30 That's what I hope for because it's just too little time to study. You may say I'm wasting time blogging here, it's true to some extent but I guess this is where I throw out my unhappiness though sad thing is that I can't throw everything out due to internet laws *sigh*, there are no true friends around me who I can share my sorrows with. They are my good friends but honestly I just don't trust them to tell my personal things because I've experienced betrayal several times. No offence, it's just what I think, you guys are great and a fun group to be with but it's just my protective self which I am thinking this way. Maybe I should open up more? I don't know. Can the great sage come to this magical world and help me out?