|
|
||
|
mY PrOFilE wINstON
::links::
|
Monday, April 03, 2006
My first post for April so I shall not spoil it by scolding that person. It's pouring outside now, what should I do, got alot to say but everytime I'm come to blog will forget. Let's just talk about the GE, it's coming! Everyone knows, for so many years running, whenever election comes, what's the strategy of the dominant party? Money, yes money, the party will give money to the people so as to gain support from the people. And worst thing is that after elections, when people grumble how bad the party is, surprisingly when the next elections come, $$ solves all the problems! But ever thought of where the money come from? Yes, from the taxes and so on. There has been alot of unhappiness about this party but the people dare not stand up against it, ok, I'm really afraid of talking something wrong here and getting sued so I shall not continue. If there's anyting wrong in this post, please tell me k? Don't go straight to lawyers, yeah.
***
|
tALk iT OUt |