Well done VS cross country! Full day off on Wednesday, yes ah! Means that Napfa will once again be postponed till another week. Means I still got abit of time to train my jump, my run finish already and is not very good. I deproved! From 10:50 last year to 10:58 this year, but probably because of my diarrhoea that affected me.
Anyway, woke up this morning and saw Amos's message. He told me that Liang appear on the straits times. Ya, quite a sad accident though, after so long then it came to light. If not for the ACS(I) guy who bit another guy and got punished so heavily, Liang's dad would not have gone public. Then my parents were shocked when I told them he was my primary school friend and is now in my class, guess they quite concern over him but were relieved when I told them he recover already. Then my mum say, "see la..play soccer la..luckily u not there or later you also get beaten up", then my dad added, "you teenagers always like that..abit then angry then never think when angry..then later regret..".
It's quite true though, I had a few encounters in street soccer courts where those bengs got angry when they got tackled and started scolding vulgarities and cause is I tackle so I keep telling them to relax, me very scared lorr..can say I hum but me peaceful guy, I rather take it as my fault that i tackled his ball than to get punched. Yeah, Liang sounded so gentleman in the newspaper "I don't hate him, because I know how it can be like in a game when emotions run high and suddenly you do something you can't take back". Hm..well said. Well done liang, but still need to watch your language in school, haha..