mY PrOFilE

wINstON
18+
especially interested in Nature
blogging since '05

::links::




ARCHIVES
June 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
November 2009
May 2010
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
January 2014
Locations of visitors to this page

 

 

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Got back all results for this mid-year exam already. I 'tycoly' got B4 for my higher chinese, I was like hoping for a B4 so that I could get a L1R5 of below 20 points and I managed to get it just nice. My paper2 was horribly done given that I only got 63.5/110. The reason is probably I didn't read the last passage and I just do the questions, worst thing is that the summary is on the last passage but I 'tycoly' got B3 for it, 13/20. But my overall for paper2 fall below B4 into the C5 range and I was praying badly for my paper1 to pull me up. My paper1 did with my letter writing scoring a surprising 15/20 but my compo was very bad, managing only 44/70. That's because my wrong words I was deducted 5marks and the 'swayest' thing is that I just nice got 5wrong words. But that score eventually pulled me to a B4.

By the way, had my health check-up today. Time to change my glasses! This pair of glasses has been with me since I was in Sec1 and I think it's going to leave me soon. I am becoming more myopic, oh and during the health check, the nurse took my current height and weight. I grew taller! But I never put on any weight! I want grow sidewards but cannot, instead I'm growing upwards but thing is my weight never grow. I want put on weight! My current height is about 175. Weight is about 45. I am underweight like what sia. *sigh*

Here's a summary of my mid-year results:
EL--C5
HCL--B4
Chem--B3
Phy--C6
HSS--C6
Geog(core)--B3
Amaths--A2
Emaths--A2
Total A1--0, A2--2, B3--2, B4--1, C5--1, C6--2
L1R4--14, L1R5-19
Average--B4

Although I did better than what I expected but my results still not good enough, is just average I suppose. I got 3Cs, 3Bs and 3subjects same marks as Liang. is 3on my side? I don't know. Holidays coming meaning that holiday homework are also coming. Time to sleep..zzzzZZZzzzz.


mY FlyINg WoRLd 4:16 PM

***

tALk iT OUt