I have lots of dreams and wishes when I was young and till now I'm still living in a world of imaginations. I just want to share some of my dreams here.
I once thought of becoming a lawyer/deity/astronaut/professional soccer or basketball player/geologists/taxi driver/bus driver/the guy following the rubbish truck behind/farmer/tree/water molecules/air molecules/food/sun wukong etc.
Yes, my imaginations are abit weird but I wont mind if I become any of them. Becoming a tree provides shelter, becoming air/water molecules sustain life, becoming a geologists allows me to close in to mother nature more, becoming the guy following rubbish truck/taxi driver/bus driver is because I thought they are quite fun occupations, becoming lawyer because I use to argue alot, becoming a deity/sunwukong because I want lead a carefree life and have magical powers to help people and lastly becoming a farmer is also because I like this wonderful nature and also farmer though works alot but at least farmers lead a simple life and are contented with what they have.