*Sighhhhhhhh* I asked my father about my Geog trip last night, the result? He just plainly reply, show me your results, results good everything also can. To him, getting good results will be changyang's results. When my results peaked in last year's CA2 where I got an all time low of 11points, he only mention continue with the grades, try to push the A2s to A1s, and because my english got B4, he say your english still not good. Must practise! I am tired, I am worn out. Each time my results are back, he will pick on the lousy ones like the Cs especially english. I hate english la, is such a lousy subject. He doesn't look at the position I get, he only look at individual results. Last time in primary school, when I got 7th in class once, my sis cut in and said,"this shows that your class is very lousy, with this results you also can get top10." I really don't know what to do.
I want to go for the trip, but my father. Nevermind, I know he wants me to get good results is also for my own good, but I also want to get good results. How how? I know he is worried about me, I know I can't say I did my best cause he will say is this your best results that you can produce? If that's the case, I suggest you don't study and not drag VS name down. *sigh* I am going to ask Ms sharma to write a letter to my dad about this trip and my results(maybe).