mY PrOFilE

wINstON
18+
especially interested in Nature
blogging since '05

::links::




ARCHIVES
June 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
November 2009
May 2010
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
January 2014
Locations of visitors to this page

 

 

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Today morning went for some geog trip to URA building at maxell road. Met in school 1st then while in school before leaving saw a hornet nest beside the canteen. COOL! The hornet nest is small but inside got alot of hornets, quite scary though. Saw the scouts doing some napfa test, I see, that's what I proposed last year but I think the plc didn't want so it was not carried out. Anyway, went there got some quiz but I didn't take the paper so didn't get the prize which was quite good, an umbrella, a nice sketch book and a notepad.

After that, we went to the opposite food centre and had our lunch and Liang and gang left to play lan after lunch. They all went to tanjong pagar mrt station while me cause I know that place went to take my bus home. Then came home and went down play badminton with zhihan and co. but xianyi suddenly got some family problems so only 3people play. Then went play basketball, all of them so pro then me like extra so me sit out. Then reach home about 6 le.

K la, I don't really know what to blog about, nothing special happen so I going to stop here. Gd luck for ya results once again!


mY FlyINg WoRLd 10:09 PM

***

tALk iT OUt