Wa rao another draw correct! Mexico vs Angola(0-0). OMG la..matches that I put money is wrong, matches that I don't dare put is correct. ZzZ
Anyway, just thought of a story from my Pri 3 pets coursebook. I remembered typing into my new com then when I was in Pri3 to practise my typing. The date saved was in 9/11/1999. So just let you guys see if you still can remember. Nowadays Pri 1 kids are studying at my Pri3 level. I wonder how they understand. They are learning sentence by sentence instead of the basic word by word. This is happening in my cousin's school. Oh, sorry for drifting away, here's the story, see if you recall!
The Cockroach Which Challenged The Dinosaurs
All the animals which lived in the jungle agreed that Tyrannosaurus was their king. He was the biggest meat eating dinosaur of them all. When Tyrannosaurus lumbered down to the river to drink, the others moved out of his way. These other animals, which were smaller than Tyrannosaurus, were afraid of him, except Cockroach which flew near Tyrannosaurus. “You stay away from Tyrannosaurus,” Saltopus, the smallest dinosaur said. “Nonsense!” laughed Cockroach. “I shall fly where I like!” “Do think you’re stronger than Tyrannosaurus, you little mite?” Pteranodon laughed. “I may not be stronger, but I’m tougher and cleverer than Tyrannosaurus. I can make him fall,” Cockroach said. “Ho! Ho! Ho! Listen to the little mite!” all the animals laughed. At that movement, Tyrannosaurus came out of the bushes. “Cockroach says he’s tougher and cleverer than you,” Saltopus shouted. “Cockroach also says he can make you fall,” Pteranodon added. “And I can prove it now!” Cockroach shouted. “Why, you little pest! I’ll kill you!” Tyrannosaurus roared. Tyrannosaurus a swipe at Cockroach but he missed. Cockroach flew down and rested on the nose of Tyrannosaurus. “Away you pest!” Tyrannosaurus roared. All the other animals ran away in fright. But Cockroach flew round and round the dinosaur. Tyrannosaurus swung his tail this way and that way. He waved arms and clutched the air. But he could not catch Cockroach. “Wait till I get my claws into you, you dirty little pest!” Tyrannosaurus roared. “I’ll pound you into dust!” “Oh no, you don’t!” Cockroach laughed. “You’ll catch me first!” The clever Cockroach flew under the dinosaur’s tail. Then it flew between the dinosaur’s leg. Tyrannosaurus roared and bent down to catch the little pest. But the dinosaur was so heavy that it toppled and fell with a crash!