Taxi fares are up. Who to blame? You should know. Bus fares are also rising soon in October, who to blame again? And someone was challenging me that time during elections period that voting for the ruling party is a must as they are good. And that someone also argued with me when I say prices are sure to be up after elections but he doesn't seem to believe. It's ok, no offense. I'm just pointing out the typical 'ignorance' of a pupil who under the massive cover-up by *ahem* is mislead by the image of *ahem* projected to them.
I will not go too far here criticising because there's no use and it will only give me more trouble and probably get me land into some room with free food. I've seen how Mr Brown got suspended banned from writing in Today's newspaper and I wonder why. Singapore encourages freedom of speech but once it has anything to do with government that you are talking about or writing about, it gets very sensitive. I would rather prefer to stay in Taiwan as their politics is so liberal, if you are going to say that 'but they always fight in parliament', I would say I think that at least their people are more patriotic than us. They can go to the streets and protest against the president but should you do that in singapore if the president does something wrong or the president's relatives do something wrong, your ending will be the beginning of your 'good days'. That's my thoughts, anything that a lawyer says that is chargable in this post, tell me and I'll remove it straight away.