Time to blog abit. Today was our school's annual cross country meet. So early in the morning we went to Macrichite Reservoir. The weather was alright and it started with the C1 division and so on. When it comes to the B4 division, we went to the starting point to get ready, I was feeling cold at that time but the sun help warmed my exterior abit.
Down goes the flag and the gruelling 4.8km race was on. I started off slowly before increasing into a comfortable speed. I was hoping very hard that I will not get stitch or chest pain which I normally do get. Then after awhile, I saw the pole that marks the distance says 3.5km. I was shocked and after 1more downhill, it was the way to the expressway already. I felt that the distance in the forest part was short(not showing off because alot of other people say so too). I knew I had just completed about half the distance only so I tried to maintain my speed and my final position was 50.
The most interesting thing came when the group winners of the various houses were announced. "Coming in 3rd place, is Rochore house. Coming in 2nd place is Kapor house." When this 2were announced, Sean and I were telling each other that we cannot get any medal this year already. Surprisingly, the announcement for the 1st place was our house. We thought we had no chance because only 2whampoa house people were in top20 and about 3or 4 kapor and glam house people were inside the top20. So it just came as a surprise for us.
After which we went to J8 to catch a movie,"Tokyo drift". It wasn't my wish to watch that because I think that it's about the same as Initial D but anyway, there aren't any other shows which are very good so just settle on it. Now I am back home, feeling so tired(almost fell asleep in the cinema). zzZZzz