1st thing 1st: I DECLARE that my prelims is finally over! I'm taking a break now. Ever since Aug 31, it has been quite madness for me. No pangya, no blogging, only occasional 30min online to check mails and listen to browncast. It's tiring, it really is. The kind of stress that you get for wanting to do well is just too huge for me to handle. And whenever after the paper, while discussing about the answers and you know you get a question wrong, you get worried and you feel like banging your head on the wall because sometimes the question is just plain easy. Worst thing is, papers that people find it easy, I don't. Papers that people find it tough, I find it tough too! What is this man? I initially thought that I could use my physics as my L1R5, but it turns out that that should be my last choice.
Perhaps, my history teacher is right that i've got performance anxiety. Because the only papers that I managed to complete are Emaths Paper1/2, Amaths Paper2, Geog paper1 and history paper! So which means that I've in fact only completed 1full subject(emaths). Nevermind, it's OVER anyway, nothing can be done. Let's just wait and see the results.
Anyway, what's up with the increase in bus fares? I don't see a point why they should increase? Besides, I don't see the frequency increasing? Nevermind, it's a sensitive topic. Not much of freedom of speech here. The only place where you can have freedom of speech is microsoft word, that's where you can type and save and not get jailed. And yeah jason, what I told you in May is true right? Bus fares hike in October.
Haha..saw this on amos and liang's blog so decided to try it out also. Here's my results.
You Are 55% Left Brained, 45% Right Brained
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning. Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others. If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic. Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.
The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility. Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way. If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art. Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.