Woah, went to Desmond's party last night. It was a hazy night and although I didn't know the exact PSI till Amos messaged me, all I know was that the visibility was about 2km only. And worse thing is that, despite the haze, we played soccer. I mean ok, for health reasons we should stay at home or do less vigorous activities, but we played soccer. So in the end, the haze didn't really affect though I felt abit out of breath instead I got myself injured from a fall. Was playing bare-footed and had a fall cause I tripped on the ball. So part of the skin of my little toe(last toe) came off but I didn't realise. All I know was that there was a burning sensation. It was until I reached home then I realised that my skin had dropped off. *oops*
Hm..Sean and I went to look for presents for Desmond at TM. So ya, spent quite a sum of money even though it's shared. But it's ok, it's my 1st time spending so much for a present anyway. *haha* The card was the most meaningful card ever given by both Sean and I, I guess. It contains well-wishes and signatures of 2celebrities(Quan Yifeng and Desmond Koh).
P.S. Desmond, if you are reading this, don't throw away the card ok.