Finally blogger is not lag for today. Hasn't been blogging lately because everytime I want blog, blogger takes ages to load so didn't manage to blog. Yup, hm..went to jt's church event yesterday. Didn't get to enjoy the food afterall I had to go home for dinner =(
Anyway, what I'm going to say below is just something I don't understand, nothing to do with disrupting religious harmony. Yesterday's jt's event was sort of the 2nd church christmas party I went in my life. It started out well with some live band songs and a skit..of course with meaningful meanings behind it. That I have nothing to say for the actors and actresses inside were great. JT was fast! zooommm..hm..but the part on asking people to tell their real life experiences which I believe is very hurting for each and everyone of them, I don't really get it. No offence, really. And if someone were to share their real life experience, why do they have to read off from a 'script'? hm..nevertheless, I still respect every religion and I think the muslims present were fantastic too, given that they didn't leave while listening to all the stuffs about Jesus. I believe if it was at a muslim country, they would have left straight away. Thanks Jt for inviting us to your event, great experience but sorry for leaving early. Yup.
I don't want go back school. I am used to all-boys culture. haha..and I think mass dance is quite dumb la..I don't see the fun in dancing plus I have no interest at all in jumping around..hm..I bet if the principal were to see this, i sure get kick out, so i'm not going to mention wat jc I'm going..lolz..