I am still not sure of what subject combination I should take. Nevermind, still a few days before the deadline is reached.
I shall blog about Amos's housewarming event. Sean and I met at 6.30 at Simei mrt and as I did not prepare anything so I decided to contribute some chips, so we went to fairprice and bought a few packets of chips. Then we embark on our hike. After crossing the road, we went straight instead of left. We wanted to cross the big field but was scared that there will be mud and holes as it has been raining for the past few days, so we walk and walk until we reached 1ulu road and turn left. Then someone came out from the side gate but we were too slow to get to it and had to walk to the main gate instead.
When reached, there were a few people there already like liang, lake and junhe. So there is bbq and lake as usual with his theory of not black = not cooked. OMG. haha! About 8plus they went up and left with Sean, Dean and me cooking the food. Then later Amos came down with liang and **, they turned the other way while amos came and meet us at the pit. They(liang and **) went for a romantic stroll. They went for quite long sia..lolz..not bad ah..under the cloudy moonless night, they stroll to SOMEWHERE, of course no one know what they did. O.o hm..
As dean decided to stay, I also decide to stay to watch live telecast of Man U match and Chelsea's match. It was great seeing how Man U score 3goals. Cristiano Ronaldo was superb! He was probably the most active player in Man U for that night. Then it was chelsea's match. I guessed waiwan was right that wigan gained a mental advantage by scoring just before half time. And it was even better to see them dominate the second half and they eventually pull back level. Then the lucky tyco whatever you call them chelsea again tycolly shoot in a goal. Come on la, when will their luck ever run out? Tyco champions.