1st day back to school. Kind of sian, no mood to study at all. During Econs lecture was dozing off because really cannot take it. 1st period of the day was PE and the most lucky thing you would ever want to get is to have the hod as your teacher. Forget it, let's not talk about school anymore, it's just too demoralising and depressing.
Last day of orientation ended yesterday on a high with mass dance at the fountain of wealth. Not bad though, I know some people will find it quite sian but as my og was quite fun-loving and crappy, we had lots of fun, alot more than others I would say. Abit similar to the old VS 4F days, played cards at Subway suntec, needless to say, my ogls were from vs too. It seems that VS people like playing cards hur. We reached there early before the dance so we started playing, after the dance, we went back and play again! But the VJ culture was that losers will have to do forfeit and now I know why forums always have people complaining about teens.
Anyway, I am tired and going to take a nap now, sunburn like crazy.