Let's see what's there to blog about. O'levels results are going to be out very very very soon. Like left less than 20days before the results will be release. Why can't they release it after Chinese New Year so that I can enjoy my New Year? I know I won't be able to stay in VJ for I made a lot of stupid mistakes in my paper when I am not suppose to. What's the point talking about it now right? All I can do is hope for the best and I can stay in VJ but I know that's never going to happen. Never except in my dreams!
Life in VJ is something like a mini army camp, physical training and physical training and more physical training! But I don't mind as I want to get fitter since I'm like so unfit. I'm still trying to get use to the lecture-tutorial system. It is just not my style of learning but since they environment and culture can't change for me, I will try and change myself for it. I'm like not studying now, while my classmates are like mugging! In my point of view, I won't blame them for VJ has very tough competition but I mean if you start so early, by the time the final exams come, you might lose steam and not want to study already which is bad. So stop mugging and stop making me feel so left out. haha
Everyone has his likes and dislikes, sometimes I really don't like cats. They are like so arrogant and likes to talk big when they are like same as everyone else or maybe even lousier? I know there are good cats out there who isn't like that and so far out of so many cats I know, only 1has a better attitude than the rest. The rest are just like so proud and cocky. Good cats only exist in like 5% of the cohort? Well, don't they know that behind the cats is a bunch of hungry dogs waiting to eat those cats who likes to show off? You see, showing off will sure get you attention and I'm toking about bad attention so I really think those cats out there who are like that to perhaps TRY and be more humble for there's a chinese saying that goes '1moutain is higher than another'.