mY PrOFilE

wINstON
18+
especially interested in Nature
blogging since '05

::links::




ARCHIVES
June 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
November 2009
May 2010
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
January 2014
Locations of visitors to this page

 

 

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Today was suppose to be a fun day or rather tonight. But it wasn't too be, there wasn't much fun neither was there much food. I guess a stay-over will be more fun, I mean for those who thinks that I'm desperate about staying over, I'm not. It's just that I didn't want to go home as only stayed there for like 3hours, and I thought it will be more interesting to stay-over with games played since we didn't really play any games.

There wasn't enough food and had to eat at Bedok interchange after that. So it wasn't money well-spent. Instead it was like spending $5 for a few sticks of satay? I'm already quite broke given that I'm paying the printing cost all that by myself plus my phone bill which is exceptionally high this month. Was hoping that the og could stay-over but since 1of them decided to go home, the rest was influenced and eventually no one stayed. Quite disappointed though and both bear and I can see that someone was also quite disappointed but what to do? Things don't always go the way you want.

My class people are not bad people but 1thing I don't like is that so far, I haven't found 1who is isn't a mugger! I'm like the slackest in my class! I want to transfer to a more fun-loving and less study-loving class. I mean of course need to study but not like the hardcore people in my class! OMG.


mY FlyINg WoRLd 12:10 AM

***

tALk iT OUt