9th week of school, I looked back on what I've learned, I see nothing besides slacking and slacking. Have I given up hope on staying in VJ? I would say yes to 95%, only a little 5% of hope still lies in me. Well, that's after going back to VS today and speaking to LET and 'cookie', so with darryl not doing a proper appeal, I may not do so too.
LET asked me, 'what have you got to contribute to VJ that I can write about or that they will take you in?' I answered myself, 'nothing'. Thinkquest, my group still haven't starts while darryl's group have already done so much, I'm in a CCA which it is not a niche sports in VJ. So I'm actually just a small fry in fact, perhaps I'm just a leaf that has dropped down onto the roadside, waiting for Mar6 to be swept out of VJ.
Anyway, VS B'div badminton lost again!=( Super sad la, it was tied at 2-2 before Greenview Sec's last singles won us. *sigh sigh* Nevermind, we just have to see next year whether the B'div can break the tradition by clinching the title! Tomorrow's C'div vs AH! Go VS! soh..sasasasasak soh..y'r we so pro??AH so tyco!!lolz..let's have a repeat of last year's chant!
Oh today in floorball was super suay! Someone whack the ball and hit my *ahem*(I meant up there nt down there=))! So zhun(hokkien for accurate) la! OMG! Super pain and having a bruise lor..haha..but today was quite good!