So 1st day in a whole new school with a so different environment. In VJ, every morning there will be distinct groups gathering in the canteen. But 1st thing I entered TJ was like, I know no one except for Darryl and Kunalan! Then I was put in an OG that I don't know anyone, not a single one from VS, only 1 from VJ and luckily she was 1of my friends twin sister so it was easier to break the ice. But anyway, I crashed another og because in that small little og, I knew most of the people, 1from my VJ og, the rest are mainly VS people, *haha* going back to my og for attendance taking. *oops*
Then I called Shirlyn after a performance and she told me she was going to VJ already. So ya, decided to crash back VJ after playing 1'bonding' game and taking attendance. Just as I walked out, Weeho called to inform me about going back, great minds think alike! Went back to see that VJ's response from the 2nd intakes were worse than TJ's, but then again, I went back to see my friends not the 2nd intakes who 'kicked' me out. *lol just kidding*
Feeling very confused now. My appeal is 100% not going to be successful. My prediction has so far never been wrong, even my O'levels score was predicted correctly right after my papers. The number of people appealing with single digits are enough to squeeze the chances of the double digits into dust. How can I contribute to VJ besides pulling the grades down to help next batch of 10pt-ers have a higher chance of getting in. Right now, I'm only waiting for the VJ office to call and tell me that 'thanks for the effort to fill in the appeal form, but your appeal has not been approved, goodbye!'