Interesting things happened today. For the 1st time I felt like going for Math tutorial because of some interesting SMS. Hakeym messaged Mr. F to ask if he's around in school, if he's not then we can just go home and not wait for 3.00pm. -.- But then the reply was more than normal. It was supernormal(abnormal)(econs hur)! Something that's so sweet which obviously was not meant for Hakeym. So shortly after receiving that messaged, another 1 was send again telling him to keep it private. Er, looks like it's not very private afterall since the whole class already know about it.
So the class was anticipating the arrival of Mr. F getting all excited wanting to see what's his reaction and waiting to burst into laughter, but to our dismay, he wasn't in school and had asked for a relieve teacher. -.- What a spoiler. But on the positive side, the relieve teacher was way better than Mr. F, he taught and explain a lot more things. So yup, and for a 50min tutorial lesson, only 2questions were went through so cool right? Because he took every effort to explain every step which makes it crystal clear to those who still have the mist on their 'windows'.
Ahh, just waiting for holidays to come. There's physics lect test this Friday which I'm going to flung, physics real spa next Tuesday, Maths lect test again next week. Then 1more week and is holidays!! I need a break, but well I think a lot more other people need it more than me, I guess everyone needs la. JC curriculum is so sian, makes people work like robots and have no chance to understand the rationale behind it. And my class group was chosen as part of the 'teach less learn more' program for physics. Well, they taught less yes, but I learned even lesser. *oops* Ahhh, sian.
Anyway, MANCHESTER UNITED are the champions for season 06/07! Chelsea should be having their Monday blues finally. Woot! Moanriho can go and moan all he wants now for Fergie will still be a happy birdie!=) Wanker has done a good job helping birdie to make moanriho moan. Whee! Let's just hope everything turns out fine on May 19th.
ALLone: Providing sufficient warmth to you, so that you will never be too hot nor too cold