Whee, shall thank the last 3person who wished me happy birthday! *haha* Again, in order of earliest to latest. Amos Chang Sheng Vannesa
*hm* Let's hope my 17th year living on earth will be a great and enjoyable one! So far, it has been good although is only a few days, except for last night whereby I fell asleep without bathing after going out 1whole day! *Oh my* And for the 1st time I slept without my shirt on, lucky it wasn't a cold night, or maybe my immune system is good *hiak hiak*. But last night was a sweet night, shan't elaborate too much on it.
Was talking to Jas online, and suddenly everyone on msn seems to get dc-ed. So she mentioned, "mass dc session", well, that leads me to what my tutor commented on one of the recent mornings where our class never fails to be in a mess during morning assembly and can only get into lines after singing the national anthem. Oh well, this was what he said as he walked pass the class, "wa lao. every morning, here is like a mass orgy session" *lol* the guys were stunt at 1st but started laughing after that. *lol* Super funny la, I'm liking my CT a lot, friendly and fun guy, but I don't like his notes! *haha* So brief la, and the newly printed one is so super thick but each page doesn't have much info. How how? Can only hope that I can manage a pass in my JCT and secure good grades for my promos so that I can take 1H3 subject during my JC2. But I think it's going to be super hard la, given that I need to catch up on 3months of work(slacking at vjc).
Die man! JC life is so sian/stress! If only I got the $$ to migrate, not that I'm not a loyal citizen or that I don't like Singapore but I just want a less stressful and peaceful life.