mY PrOFilE

wINstON
18+
especially interested in Nature
blogging since '05

::links::




ARCHIVES
June 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
November 2009
May 2010
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
January 2014
Locations of visitors to this page

 

 

Monday, October 01, 2007

As promised, blog post on childrens' day. First of all, happy childrens' day to all whom they think they are still children or I think they are still children. That includes all my friends, including you, the one that is reading this now, last but not least me!=) Not insulting, just saying we all have got a young heart. Yup.

Exams just ended, finally, but I'm screwed. Totally. Who can be more stupid than shading wrong options when you have worked out the correct answer? ME! Remember last time, liang also got such mistake, now I'm the one, somemore is my promos! That 1mark could either cause me to promote or retain or whether I'm able to keep my 4 H2s, or the most impossible scenario, help me meet the H3 target-.-

Nevermind, nothing to comment on exams cause there's nothing positive to comment about, all negative stuff like how I know how to do a 10mrks question at the last min for maths compared to my mid yrs 6marks question.

Meanwhile, gotten my hair cut, and arghh, forgot to tell the lady to keep my sideburn, now is like so *no comment*, but ya, not like having a nicer haircut will make me look better. *haha* Strange ah, people cut hair before exams, while I cut my hair right after exams. Was glad that the DM didn't catch me when he checked on the students 4times(walking by me 3times) during the 1st 2papers. Interestingly, whenever he walked past me, I can't do my paper. *lol* for the fear of getting caught. My teacher had advised me to cut before exams to avoid getting caught, but due to my stubborn nature, I told myself to only cut after exams so 'ta-da', sorry teacher.

I got lucky with not being caught for hair, but was suay with exams, so that's a trade-off to pay ah? *hm* Maybe next time should cut before exams. *hehe* See how it goes.


mY FlyINg WoRLd 12:45 PM

***

tALk iT OUt