Got back physics paper, surprised that I actually made such an improvement when in actual fact, I didn't study for the whole year. The only time I studied physics was the 4days before exams. What's worse, it was my first time reading the notes when I study during that 4days. I think really inverse relationship, because it seems like the lesser I study for the subject, the better I score.
I studied for econs but I'm so gonna die for it, same for my strongest subject - maths. So little people in the class passed, and it's like the people in my class whose maths are good has got quite a number, so I'm scared. Very scared. Wednesday will get back all the rest (GP, Maths, Econs and possible computing if it's not given back tomorrow) Please give back tomorrow, or else all give at once, my tears will run out. So give me a chance to let my tears flow smoothly and cry out my sadness. 1more H2 pass to promote, 3more H2 pass to keep my 4H2s! arghh..wednesday, help me teacher!>.<