Lim bei ga le gong, lim bei si bei pissed! Lim bei really can't take it anymore, lim bei fail promos gou bo ar ni stress! (k la, shall be civilised, ignore this sentence, start reading from next paragraph)
I'm pissed, I'm just damn pissed. I don't know with what, all I know is that the pw stress is playing a very big role, the next big role is due to the lack of sleep over last 2days, sleeping at 3.30 and 4am respectively doing WR, thanks to my GD members who do nothing (you know who you are). PW is more stressful than promos la! I can definitely confirm that, I don't stay up till that late to study for promos, but PW? Like that how to lead a healthy lifestyle? Then when we take 2.4km timing, we collapse, is it really our fault? Look who's the one behind all these crap? They are the mastermind!
I think I should go toilet and continue pissing if not more people around me will be affected and the SMC > SMB then no good-.- arghhhhhh **** la!