Sian, have to report to school tomorrow at 7.25! What the la! So sian, anyway, I'm hoping that my monitor doesn't spoil at these timings because I need to do my pw!! *arghh* And for people who's still wondering why I kept saying about Mumbai da, India! Is a commercial on TV. Below is one, funny! Interesting! Simply rocks! Dei, I'm going to Mumba da, India already! Whoo..off I go!=) (..to do my pw-.-) Enjoy the show below.
"Table 4, Pani!" *telephone rings* "Hello, Mr. India Curry House." "Yes, we have chicken kebab, butter... Ok. One butter chicken." "Yes, sir, we deliver everywhere! No restrictions on area! Ah!" "Okay. I repeat your order. One butter chicken, one spicy biryani. Acha." "Give me your address." "Can you repeat that? Sin-ga-pore..." "Another country?!" "Eh! Mumbai, dah! India!"
PS: On TV there's 1more line beofre 'another country', that is 'is it the suburb?' Hm, do take note on TV, haha..quite interesting, usually appear on ch8 between 9-10pm=)