mY PrOFilE

wINstON
18+
especially interested in Nature
blogging since '05

::links::




ARCHIVES
June 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
November 2009
May 2010
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
January 2014
Locations of visitors to this page

 

 

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Today was cool and nice. Because spent the whole day literally and finally with *ahem*! Went to Sim Lim square to get some modem and people, the service at this shop(UF technology) is not bad, so do consider going to this shop if you want to buy any computer accessories. See, good service and attitude does not require much advertising, because consumers will do the advertising for you.

After that went to vivo! A place which I had want to visit for a very long time, don't know why but just felt like going. Watched 'balls of fury', it's suppose to be a funny show but somehow I think the story behind it was more interesting. But still it is quite funny la, but some parts quite expected though, given that I had watched so many comedies, and so more or less can expect some parts of it. Maybe it's not good, because I think I need to laugh more, so I should get my previous comedies knowledge out of my mind so that I can laugh more. Never mind, I'm still a happy guy. Managed to explore certain parts of vivo that shoppers wont usually go unless they watched movie. *haha*

Had dinner at vivo and after that went out to the outside vivo there to do something for *ahem*, hm, wont blog too much about today's outing cause it's for me to know and for no one to find out=) If only everyday is like today, I'll be the most happy guy on earth, more happy than what I am now.

Anyway, I think gahmen is full of crap la. Tip people were supposed to take SQ planes to Taiwan for the immersion program. But somehow the gahmen says that they have problems getting air tickets from their own company sia. I really wonder what problems they have. *HMM* I think the ultimate problem lies with probably the fact that they are not willing to spend so much money on students because we are students. So much for grooming the future generations. Budget lor, want to save money on us, students just say la. No need give ambiguous reasons like 'got problems', what problems? Look down on us students, just because we are sg-ians and rated 1of the most 聽話(ting hua) citizens doesn't mean that we can be bullied k!

Not that I'm being inflexible or demanding, but ya, I seriously can't think of any reasons for them not being able to book tickets lor. Unless like what *ahem* says, tour agency booked all tickets already, BUT you mean we only have these little airplanes ah? Are all those international awards given for nothing? Given to give problems to booking air tickets? *HMM* gahmen ah gahmen..pls dun sue me..coz gahmen are men with gahs..=)


mY FlyINg WoRLd 11:19 PM

***

tALk iT OUt