Wah, I am super sian with my pw grpmates already. Today supposed to have pw meeting for op prac, in the end only 2out of 5people turned up! 1overslept, the other give reason, the last *no comments*. Why like that? Why don't the 2of them know the seriousness of the situation? Not doing WR then so be it, now want to screw up op and pull down our group marks. Have some 'liang xin' can? We only have 1full group rehearsal ONCE! Hello, and the one who needs help the most is the one that has only turned up once, the other come also never do much. Ask him to practise so that we can correct his errors, end up he mumble mumble then ya here ya there, then the next day rehearsal screw up big time.
That's the reason why I hate project work whether single or group. I'm not good at such stuff, and group, I'm normally the one that is slacking(oops) but then I finally find people who is more slack than me and worse, they don't even seem to care when it's their A'levels grade! Rahh!! 4get it, if you two are reading this, good. Wake up your idea can? Yesterday principal says, 'do not let your groupmates down at this very last stage of pw'. Unfortunately, you two were not present as usual, so I'm reminding you here. And please stop saying what you got something important on, when asked, you couldn't say what thing on. Given benefit of doubt, I can trust you to a certain extent, but everytime the same reason is simply not acceptable. And I think it's very obvious when you lie-.- Irresponsible people, disappointed that 1of them was my secondary school classmate and is my classmate now.