mY PrOFilE

wINstON
18+
especially interested in Nature
blogging since '05

::links::




ARCHIVES
June 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
November 2009
May 2010
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
January 2014
Locations of visitors to this page

 

 

Friday, November 02, 2007

I realised more and more people are signing up on facebook. Sometimes I really wonder, is that a need to have so many such friend linking accounts? What's the purpose of it? I think the most effective way is just to have 1good account and that's it. Many different accounts like Friendster, Facebook, Myspace etc. doesn't mean that you have more friends. In fact, you still got the same friends. All these sites only has 1purpose - to link you up with all your other friends. So is there really a need to have so many different accounts just to link up? I think having 1good one to link is better than having to manage different accounts, after all, your aim is just to link up friends.

My block is going to get a lift upgrading soon. That's a lift! The other lift will just be refurbished etc. But still, after so long, at least they are going to do something. Because my area is always a walkover, that leaves us with no 'carrot' that was used during the last GE. Somehow I think the town council people of my area are not doing their work very well, we don't have any notices put up at all = we are unaware of any latest news happening in the area etc. Our notices on the noticeboards are as backdated as like 1-2years ago. *hm* Let there be a contestant next GE when I'm eligible to vote please.


mY FlyINg WoRLd 12:56 AM

***

tALk iT OUt