Oops, sorry, haven't been blogging because my com is down. It's still down of course, just that using my bro's com for the time being. Lately has got some events in school going, rather boring events though. Anyway, was clearing some of my stuff just now and came across this mickey mouse notebook with 'mouse club' printed on it. It was a note book which my friend in Pri1 gave me, only used a few pages. The contents were simple, I had intended to use that book to record my classmates' names every year? But I think I only did it for like P1, P2 and P5?*oops* Perhaps, I should continue. Some of the names, I still can remember and match with their faces, quite a few I totally can't recall their faces though, especially those in P1. The cutest thing was that I wrote down some of the WWF (now WWE) superstars names whom I like last time. They are the undertaker - Mark Luke Calloway, Stone cold Steve Austin - Steve Anderson Williams, the Rock - Dwayne Johnson=)
Sometimes sharing a room may not be a good idea. In fact, I would rather do not have any room, or have 1whole room by myself than to share a room with my sibling, especially my selfish sis. She only cares about the cleaniness of her own stuff. The rest? Needless to say, I have to clean it. Sometimes I think I'm more homely than she sis, more 'motherly' than she is. While girls traditionally are the ones helping with the household chores, many times, I find myself helping instead of her. All she does is sit there and watch TV.
Oh well, of course many people would envy having elder siblings thinking that they will take care of us. And those who are younger would usually hope to have a younger sibling (like me) so that I can take care of. A lot of times, it's because being the youngest makes you feel like you are being bullied, not taken care of, that's why you wish that you have a younger sibling to take care. You are instructed to do this and that, when you don't do well for exams, your parents blame you for not asking them enough questions to understand the concept fully. And when the elder scold you, you can't scold back even if you are right, because that's deem as rude.
Of course, that's looking from being the youngest in the family's child of view. Looking from the eldest sibling point of view, they may think that the youngest is always being doted on the most. The best is always given to them etc. Similar problems in academic is that, if you didn't do well, you're blamed for not being hardworking enough. And if you have a complain king/queen as your younger sibling, you'll probably suffer being the elder. Oh well, best is to faster grow up and have more freedom (not very much in Singapore though, because you will be tied down by this and that (if you don't know, can come ask me). That's not negative thinking by the way, is just speaking the truth.
CNY just round the corner, for the last few weekends, I didn't touch my homework all because I needed to spring clean. And when I said I wanted to do my homework for 1 of the Sundays, I got scolded for not being able to finish it on Sat. Oh well, I admit that Sat I went out, but that's my only day when I can go out to enjoy myself for like half a day? Nevermind, haven't been feeling well lately, easily tired, luck isn't on my side very much too. Just 3days ago, I had a hard knock on my head. Can't blame anyone though, is just my careless vision. *hm* Hope the year of rat, unfortunately/fortunately is my sister's year, will be a better year. =)
PS: After my CT's talk, I still don't think that spending so much for prom is a good idea even though is only once a life. I'm not being negative or putting anyone or anything down. Well, in fact almost everything is only once a life, are we going to spend lavishly on every single thing that we go through? *hm*