mY PrOFilE

wINstON
18+
especially interested in Nature
blogging since '05

::links::




ARCHIVES
June 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
November 2009
May 2010
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
January 2014
Locations of visitors to this page

 

 

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ahh, why am I failing all the tests in the subject which is supposedly my strongest subject? I need to do some soul searching. Come back please soul! I need you and I'll choose you! I don't wanna fail my A's. School's boring, especially GP. I must say that my teacher puts in lots of effort trying to improve our comprehension/essay writing skills. But, I'm totally bored by all the exercises. No offense but yeah, GP has become so monotonous (at least to me). Going in, "take out your packages/take out your prac series/ok, we'r doing compo/compre today". I know all these are going to do me well, I do see the benefits, but I'm just hoping that lessons could be made more interesting. In fact, I learn quite a lot from the short session that Mrs Lofthouse sat in. Her points and discussion were very interesting and sets people thinking a lot. I'm not putting my GP tutor down of course, after all, one has taught for a much longer period and experience is important in almost every field. I don't ask for videos to be shown every month, but how about at least one full length video for one term? While I've heard other classes watching videos like don't know how many times, I haven't watched a single full length video/documentary yet. Even the politics video showing the communist leaders weren't shown fully. I seriously don't mind all the pausing and writing down of keywords during the video (though I prefer to have undisturbed viewing). Ok, enough expression on GP lessons, seriously no offense to anyone. I know I need to improve but I think we need breaks too, not breaks where you are required to read/do worksheet given.

Anyway, TJ is getting greener! Plant planting activity! Woot!

Anyway, So happy that Chelsea drew with Wigan. Well done Wigan=) Well done Heskey! Woot! 3more matches is all Man utd need to win to retain the title, of course, beating Chelsea will mean that the title is theirs! Celebrating at Stamford Bridge would be nice=)) Go Man U!


mY FlyINg WoRLd 7:37 PM

***

tALk iT OUt