|
|
||
|
mY PrOFilE wINstON
::links::
|
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Yesterday was Mardi Gras, nothing much to comment except that I finally know where our $5 'admission tickets' went. *hm* Holidays have started, or rather torture days have started. Right after this break from school, we have our mid yr exams and everything after this month will fly past and then we are considered to be grown up adults. The girls go to University while the guys with their shaved head will take part in the green movement. I've got a feeling that I'll flung my A's just like how I did have before my O's, and I must say, my instincts has never failed me before. I think I might not even secure a place in the University. Never mind, will try and study. I can't believe that I was studying harder for O's than now. *arrghh*
***
|
tALk iT OUt |