Below is some stupid ridiculous stuff I got. An unknown number messaged me, I swear that everything here is not amended nor censored. Alot of typo, not my fault, is what he sent. It's a guy, a malay guy I supposed (not being racist)
11am I got a missed call from the number 830**855. I called back but couldn't get through. So I sent a sms asking who he/she is.
11.45am He: I'm a man
I just ignored and didn't reply, the ridiculous part comes.
1:06pm (words in brackets are my thoughts and feelings) He: Hai r u gngry with me right? Pls dont pls. Me: Who u?
He: I am a frind u dont know me? I know u . Me: (-.- i thought it was some prank by my friend) ?u sure u toking to rite person?
He: Yes u lost time working Tempanis rigt? Me: (HUH?! Siao!) No..i tink u gt e wrong person..sry..
He: U name rose i know but u forget me redy. Me: (what the lots of stars, lame!) Sry..i'm a guy..
He: I goback just come back. I how to get u number? Me: (pls, how i noe how u anyhw send my no.) Sry..i really tink u gt e wrong person..
He: I wrgting rose u come from indonisa rigt? Me: (ridiculously irritating,getting pissed) No..
1:30pm He: I many time call u but u number off redy. 1:31pm He: U come from where? Me: (y the hell do u want to know?irritating la..) Singapore
He: Ok la nevar mint i all so i want friend with u? Me: (what the?so random?!getting real pissed, is he some despo?) I'm a guy..i'm nt gay..sry..
He: Nothing just friend ok what? Me: (wa rao! I also dunno who r u! crazy bird) I'm nt frenly..juz stop wasting my sms k..bye
FINALLY he stopped reply. What a lamer. First time encountering such thing sia.