For nearly 1min this morning, I was so worried. Because Phelps was behind Cavic in the 100m butterfly event. As usual, I knew Phelps start isn't going to be that strong and Cavic start was almost perfect. After the 1st 50m, Phelps wasn't in the top3 and was about a full body length behind Cavic. Thankfully, his strong finishing caught up with Cavic and won the race so narrowly in a photo finish of .01s! I was so happy because I thought he had lost to the mighty Serb. I guess he was really lucky, but I think given a longer distance, the Serb certainly wouldn't have a chance over Phelps because his finishing is just too strong. But good swim by Cavic and Phelps. Go Phelps! Last medal tomorrow, 4 x 100m medley relay. Break another record ok!=)
And Usain Bolt is really lightning bolt. If running has got freestyle, cheetah, backrun and breastpace, I think bolt can be another Phelps on track=).