Thanks ah..I shall be sporty for twice. Like I said in my previous post, I'm pro so I shan't answer all the questions, only those that are fresh or unique to individual then I'll answer. I'm differentiated.
Rules of Engagement:
People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs.
Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.
Continue this game by sending it to other people.
#1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be? Betray hur..I'll serve her since she has become my tray=)
#2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be? To plant more trees around the world, save the forests, hopefully bush turns to his senses and do what Mr. Al Gore is doing, the world's largest polluter (you know who) stop focusing on economy especially the leaders since they are the ones that have the power to change, it's hard for individuals environmental groups to do anything against the government's interests. Basically, preserve the environment. Economic Development (ED) is definitely of least importance compared to environment currently since we are already facing the effects yet we are still not waking up thanks to the inventions of Air Con. Cut carbon emissions by only 50% in 50years when we polluted so much more in the last 10years? Let's face it, humans can never win nature, I quote "a mass destruction is under way". Still not scared? Think about your next generation or 10years down the road where it will get much worse unless we wake up now. *sorry for the strong opinion, but that's really my dream, to do something for the environment*
#4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you? Refer to question 2.
#5. What’s your ideal lover like? Like this and like that. *haha*
#7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love? If there's hope, I won't give up so easily, it's my stubborn nature.
#8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do? Attached liao of course give her my blessings la, but if there's a need, I'll still be there for her always.
#9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? TJ?
#10. Is being tagged fun? Ok lor, don't mind, just not too often and not the same questions.
#11. How do you see yourself in 10 years time? Suffering from lack of oxygen.
#13. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is? Big guy whom I thought was unfriendly in VS. Take same bus and see at bus stop then never really talk. *lol* But he's a nice guy..wahaha..good soccer player too=)
#15. What’s the first thing you do every morning? Wake up? Stop the alarm. Rush! Cause I'm always early=)
#16. Would you give it all in a relationship? Depends though, I would give my best, but if I don't really see the response, the magnitude will decrease because I believe a relationship is 2way.
#18. What type of friends do you like? Friends who can take my crap? Because my crap range from laughing at people to suaning people to racist crap to religious crap(this is sensitive so I'll control but not in VS though) to calling people names. I just like friends who don't mind jokes even if they are too offensive since it's a joke anyway. That's why VS is the best because we joke about everything=) Happy goes lucky! Woot!
#19. What type of friends do you dislike? 2faced friends. Friends that can laugh at joke with you this moment but the next moment pissed for no reason, friends that can laugh at people but not vice versa.