Today was supposed to be an auspicious day for all cause it's 080808. BUT it was not for me. On the way to school, my dad talked to me about putting in extra hard work, and I told him it's not I don't want, but rather I'm not given the time to thanks to the kuku timetable. Then he say amount of time is the same for everyone, is just how we used it. Hello, if the school takes away 3/4 of my awake and alert time, how else could I study? The most efficient studying is self-study. Then as I am not good with words, I made a few grammatical error when explaining myself, then he picked on it instead of focusing on the time topic. I reached school after that. When the celebration or rather mini concert which I would give only 10/100 if not for the good hosts. There were 2bands, one from I don't know where and the second from TJ. Both played 3songs and the first one was totally not my cup of tea, to me, they were noise and not music. One of the teachers even put a tissue in his ear to protect it (see below).
The second though softer and not so rocky was ok, though I would prefer less bands cause it's a celebration, not a concert. The cake this year is so small somemore without any table, budget!
On my way out of school, I decided to try the back gate as I was going to popular, when I reached, it was locked. So I had to walk all the way back to the main gate. This is the part where it makes me mad and scolded so many vulgarities in an sms to Amos. There were some pavement works just outside the school on the right. I was going to back gate so NATURALLY it's only RIGHT and LOGICAL for me to walk out of the main gate and turn left to go to the back gate busstop. This would of course enable me to avoid the works. But as I was walking towards the gate, the guard stopped me and ask me to use the side gate nearer the bus stop, I told him I was going to the back gate bus stop, he say "please use that gate (pointing towards the busstop), there got construction(pointing to the works just outside the gate)". I'm like (sorry for the following) 'WTF! what kind of stupid thing is that?cb! F la! nb!' because that means I have to walk an even further distance after walking about 500-600m. On top of that, instead of avoiding the works by turning left, I have to walk past it by walking on the road where a few cars zoom past me. I'm like HUH?! when I past the main gate cause it's wide open and it left me pondering why the hell do I need to walk further and put myself in danger by walking out of the side gate when I could just turn left and avoid all these trouble altogether?! Don't the school care about the students' safety? I just don't understand the rationale behind it, it's screwed up. Logic = NULL. I ended up walking around 1km just to reach the busstop at the back gate. And guess what, people could come out from there then-.-
That's for the school part, when I reached popular, I got the info that there's a 20% discount for members because of National day. I didn't verify so I happily bought 4 OMNI starball grip pens (it's good k! *haha* 2blue and 2black), only to realise that the discount is for tomorrow when I was paying.
I waited for quite awhile for my bus to come, but that's still acceptable because sometimes, it's not really as efficient as what it claims to be. That's not all, when I reached home, I searched for my key but couldn't find simply because I forgot to bring. How lucky! Great! I can sit outside my house and wait for my mum to come home. Sat from 11.40 - 1pm, read finish 1newspaper I found on the steps at the lift lobby and the magazine which popular gave. Couldn't contact my mum because her phone was off. That concludes my 1st 14hours of this "very auspicious" day.