mY PrOFilE

wINstON
18+
especially interested in Nature
blogging since '05

::links::




ARCHIVES
June 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
November 2009
May 2010
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
January 2014
Locations of visitors to this page

 

 

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

You know, life without laughter is boring. And if you are working, it doesn't matter what job you are doing or who is your boss, what matters is that you are happy working there. Somehow I think that working in an office with very clear hierarchy promotes anti-social behaviour. You can't talk too much because bigger bosses will feedback to you boss, you can't keep laughing for the same reason. But something I don't understand is that, what happens if you talk and laugh and still finishes your work faster than the others? Why doesn't one gets credited but instead picked on been talkative? I mean yes, must concentrate on your work but somehow if you just concentrate on your work and don't talk to others, working would be a bore. Now I know why adults hate working simply because most of them doesn't really talk to each other for fear of bosses feedbacking, this probably makes working a chore than a joy. And something I notice is that those heads usually have lunch on their own and people seldom talk to them, I wonder if they ever feel bored or maybe they just like it that way.

Summary: they should just hire mutes if they don't want people to talk.

I'm referring to nothing in particular, don't make any links, if you wanna know more then talk to me privately, please tag nothing about my current company even if you know because it's not some company which you and I can afford to offend.


mY FlyINg WoRLd 8:47 PM

***

tALk iT OUt