As I'm rushing my project, I'm also thinking about you..becoz tonight or rather a few hours ago night is the 1mth you left me..
laopo, i still very much love you and miss you..i dunno if you feel it..many times i wanna do things for you but I scared I might overdo it and cause you unnecessary stress or even result in you rejecting me..so ya..tt's y sometimes I very hesitant but I think that makes you more stress ba=x laopo, I really really love u..muz jiayou for your studies k! =)
Anw, I don't know if the way you reply to zw is the same as the way you reply to me, becoz whenever I try to be lame with you, you'll usually reply with "haha" which is a bit fu yan..but I'll still shamelessly be random with you..mm..and I guess you prob have a lot more crap to tell him than to tell me ba..I hope I am wrong but am really trying not to think so much liao..coz I am very tired from my projs le..but the thing is, I just can't stop thinking about you even when I am doing my projects/tut..hm..love you laopo..