It's been a very long time since I last blog. Almost 2 years. This time round, I am back to blogging because I am sad+regretful. I will be writing to my most beloved here coz I don't think she visits this blog anymore, but if she does, at least she knows my feelings for her are true. She left me on 29.01.2012 after 4 years 8 months and 12 days.
Today's the 12th day you left me. I met you yesterday for a very short while, walking you up to Engine LT1. I was very happy to see a slight smile on your face when I let you drink my water and showed you the waffles which I bought for you. But halfway through the journey, you were texting away to him..I wasn't looking at your phone and even if I did, I won't be able to see anything..but u had a huge response "don't see!"..so ya, during that time I was really jealous. Because I had given you the privacy and freedom when we were together but this in turn acted against me because the guy was actually there in the name of "good friend" for you for such a long period of time yet I didn't know..
I am not blaming him entirely, because I am at fault too..I was overconfident of our relationship that we have true love for each other since the beginning and that nothing will break us even if we have big quarrels. But when I saw the messages that he sends to you and you send to him 2 weeks ago, I was devastated.
And tonight, when I told you my mum said that such ppl are hai ren de, you defended him in a way that says some people will think that way. But the fact that he didn't back off after knowing you are attached just speaks volume of how he is as a guy. Would you go and confess and aggressively chase the person if you know that he/she is attached? Wouldn't that be indirectly causing problems in the other party's relationship? I know some people may say if I could kept your heart then he wouldn't even stand a chance..but the thing is, I was trying very hard to provide the support you want or need but as someone who really love and care for you, it pains me to the core to see you sleeping late/skipping meals etc..thus, that night I exploded uncontrollably which till now I am still regretting and I will probably live to regret unless I manage to return you..
I rmb asking Jaslyn about whether she thinks she will fall for me since we are kinda close frens..and she told me "you are attached, I won't even think about it"..and that's what I think real close frens are..n the fact tt she sometimes tell me it's my fault and not yours, shows tt she's someone who genuinely care as a fren..becoz only true frens guide you and tell you off when they need to..and not give blindly support..I know it's very nice to have someone who is there supporting you in everything you do, but sometimes it's really easy as someone who is not as close to provide the support because the person has nothing to lose..he won't feel the kind of pain/concern as much as someone who is close to you..
I don't know..but I feel that there are only 2 reasons a guy/gal will chase someone who is attached - 1st: he/she likes you (but he/she still should have kept a distance) 2nd: he/she probably get a sense of achievement when he/she managed to get the person..because any ethical and morally right people will not go after someone who is attached..
Anyway, I am not bad mouthing the guy..but if he can do this today, he might have very possibly attempted to break up or will break up other relationships as well..hm..i juz hope you don't fall for his sweet words and gesture becoz all those are juz gimmicks to woo a gal..for a start, I didn't sweet talk you yet we fell for each other shows that it's fate and true love..
anw, laopo, I just wanna let you know, my feelings for you are definitely true and I think my mum felt it too..coz she said this just now which I din tell you.."if she 把好人当成坏人,坏人当成好人就 bo bian"..then she says can only wait till the day you see the light and hopefully you will 回心转意..and yup, tho now u're being v cold to me and even told me tt if u were to go into a r/s now, he will be quite top, I won't be giving up..mm..I wan let you know that there's no one else on this earth (except mayb your parents) who loves you as much as I do..the nights which I can't fall asleep whenever I don't get your msg tt tells me you're safely home..how I coveted to spend the little bit of time tgt during Taiwan Immersion..and how we started off at the airport watching planes..
u asked me not to pin high hopes..n now u asked me if at e end u chose not to return..my heart once again broke..becoz u're e only 1 I love and will always love..haiz..laopo, pls return to me soon k?give me a chance and give us a chance to relight our flame..i really dun want to lose you..these 12days I can't think of anything but you..each time my phone rings, I so so so want to see our -w--w- appearing on my phone...hm..u say thr's nth much to regret..but to me, thr's a lot a lot..laopo, I'm praying to heaven and my grandfather everyday to let you come back to me..let me take care of you once again and have you leaning on me once again..i hope you will give me a chance soon..love you forever de laogong..wan to hear you calling me laogong once again coz everytym u call me, my heart actually skips a beat!
Labels: 12th day w/o you